CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

kelly cabby

The absurd words of one man which I will always consider to be a motivation to Know that there is someone out there who can never be half the person that i am: "Desperate times do not always need desperate measures."

The ironic thing is, that statement he made, does not really reflect his daily actions. This is the man who is so desperate at all times, that he still climbed up a broken ladder after falling down twice, told a friend a lie to gain his bosses' attention and drained out his parents' cash to purchase a mansion.

Desperate times, DO need desperate measures, why cant u just agree with that? If u choose to be different, being gay is not the solution.

ANYWAYS. Here's a story about My desperate time.

Thinking that I was going to be late for my interview, I agreed to pay the cabby RM30 to get my suited lawyer a** to Nikko Hotel. I only agreed because I believed, in good faith, that the road was going to be congested.

It was a public holiday, and there was not one single car ahead of the cab to block it from speeding like a keling mabuk.

Got there in 15 frikin minutes! And had to pay RM30.

I stared at cabby's face as i handed him the RM50 note. He didnt dare to look into my eyes. He gave me my change and said thank you. The stumble in his voice comforted me, as there was a sense of guilt in the tone of his voice. At least he now realize what an arse he had been.

A lot of times, we are not the stupid ones although we are the victims. There are just people in this world who do not deserve our respect. I was a better person when I got out of that cab, knowing that if I had argued with the mabuk taxi driver, I would be breaching the verbal contract we made earlier. Contradicting my own words, would only make me a lawyer who will have a video featured in Youtube 15 years from now.

After all, kelly cabby probably needed the money more than I do. I know that because I am positive he will not be getting himself 1 million dollars from the Queen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate dishonest taxi drivers. then again, maybe they don't earn much and that has led them to act that way.

Muna said...

i dont earn that much too, u know. =p

Anonymous said...

funny u never mention this story when we met.