CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I used to LOVE composing essays

As far as the language of body is concern, when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is drag yourself up half-way, and then slams it rrrright back to bed, you are hating your job.


In my very pessimistic head, jobs are in the draconian thought section.


I am at this stage where I attend job interviews looking like the part, but truthfully, feeling a lot like a zombie in disguise. I am just going for the sake of keeping my promises to HR Managers and pleasing myself when i hear (legal) jargons after jargons being thrown outta my mouth.

I am going to feel like a total idiot when i read this entry again in 5 years time.

As you are reading this, I am probably half way completing an essay about myself. Well, in Mr. Adrian's words: your personality, strengths and weaknesses.

Why am i dreading this...? In school, essay composition was the only reason I stayed alive, because obviously add maths was fatal. Simply put, if you were to compile my essays, it'd sell better than Khairuddin Ayip's 100 Karangan Contoh untuk UPSR/PMR/SPM.

If Mr. Adrian wants to know about my personality, strengths and weaknesses; allow me to define myself.

Personality:
I talk fast.

Strength:
I learn faster.

Weakness:
I judge people fastest.

If i was not afraid of people associating me with bimbos, I really would like to learn how to make hair and make up as i enjoy making others look pretty. Unfortunately, that will also mean I'd murder all transexual and bapuk clients who walk into my saloon.

0 comments: