CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dood.. Chillax!

I am obsessed with the word chillax [chill + relax] so feel free to use it because i'm contagious, i know.

I am stressing on the word chillax, because believe you me, if you can master the art of chillaxing, it will add value to your personality and attractiveness.

Now i am not just an ordinary dr. love. But i have not been paid accordingly, so I keep a low profile, because hey, my expertise should not be free. but its okay, today, i'm going to demonstrate yet another extraordinary series of advise for young people who cannot chillax in the course of enjoying their youths, in hope for someone to recognize my talent and make me BIG like my guru, John Gray.


Chillax formula #1
the spider web anology: observe the spider when it constructs its web. the more time the spider spends on constructing the web, the better the quality of the construction is. correct?

when the web is done, the spider chillaxes at the corner of the somewhat invisible web it had constructed, until its victim is trapped in the web.

so chillaxing is a reward by itself, after u've done a hard work that you dont even need to make known to people. it is easier to succeed, when u chillax and keep a low profile because then not many people will get in your way.

I'm sorry, because i'm not getting paid for this, I will stop here, although I have a gazillion more chillax formulas.

Remember, we all can be as desirable as the forbidden apple in the garden of eden if we just CHILLAX!

6 comments:

WonderMama said...

sudah la mira..x abes2 ngn chillax u tu. u sgt boring bile u terlalu chill and relax. :p

Muna said...

oh sungguh tak cool kalau kita tak chillax. hahahaha.

chillaxing has brought me thus far in life and i provide balance to people who cant chillax.

i cant remember the last time i felt bored chillaxing my way up to success.

Anonymous said...

siapa yg tak tido mlm on debate competition eves? hihi.. hats off to u when u chillax in front of ur opponents, but only we know what goes on behind the scenes........

Anonymous said...

nonsense nonsense. chillax is like muna's TM. u keep on chillaxin missy. holla when u chillax kat tempat i, aight?

Muna said...

mill:
if u sleep at night, u cant debate. only people who are restless & doesnt sleep at night debates. but its so ironic that the real parliament are full of ppl cursing each other with animal names. my chillax generation shud take over parliament. when u chillax, u achieve better discussions and outcomes.

ykw:
tm= trade mark(?). i have 23 days to chillax. i'll definitely keep in touch with 23 friends. alamak, ur no. 24 in the list! =p

Muna said...

thanks.. i'm glad u get it.