CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eat shit

Lalalalalalala...~

I am in the worst mood right now, but i'm concealing it- because I can!

Unlike some people who cannot control their temper or hide their moodiness. Urgggggh!!!

So I'm leaving to Jakarta (its Really jekarda tau) in 2 days time, I wish something miraculous will happen this time around for me.

Heck, I wish something miraculous will happen to me Everyday! hahahahha...

I have discovered another thing about myself that many might have missed along these years.

I CAN PUT UP WITH SHIT.

But that does not mean people should simply throw shit at me.
(There was this video on fb that cured me, thank god!)

4 comments:

hoxzle said...

jakarta? you're quite the traveler. we live near 1u and go to 1u almost daily - that's pretty damn miraculous to say the least.

people's shit:

"the airport should charge the tax on the ticket instead of making us pay at this counter so that you won't get so many people asking you the same question"

"well i don't own this airport.."

".. and you're never going to with that attitude!" -says Christine my neighbor

hoxzle said...

oh yea, not to mention rasta and jasema restaurant AND enterprise and cineleisure and ikea and ikano and tesco and i can go on forever...

WMA said...

hahahahha lawak!!!

i hate working because I think my job is too masculine, i'm so girly u know... but i realize that it pays for my clothes and i cant live without clothes i'll just die! so i have to get a lot of money because shopping is my life! I live to shop not to serve my country or whatever.

seriously, i AM THAT shallow. Yay!

ilya said...

bagus...bagus...syabas shopaholic. at least you realize the importance of work and brains. we may all not like our job sometimes...but it's beneficial, really...at least you'll b a good example to ur kids one day...good luck...