CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

boy crazy!

The last time I spoke of this expression was probably when I was 12 or 13 when my teenage friends were all going through that phase of hormone changing, and developing desire for men.. I mean boys.

As we grow older, everyone grew out of their boy craziness and liking boys moderately made more sense somehow.

But today, boy craziness staged itself to my face not by a teenage lady but by a makcik. I mean seriously makcik, dont be so bias towards your own gender, what are you, like a widow? :p :p



So I was having breakfast this morning at my usual place and everyday I will literally check my wallet to make sure I have small change. I hate shops that bugs me about giving them exact change but I have come to peace with this whole issue and have decided to deal with it by giving in.

Unfortunately today, I had ran out of small change and had RM10. The next best thing was an RM50. And its not even mine. Its my boss' rm50 note and its in my keeps because he told me to buy some stuff but when I went to buy them someone else offered to pay. I know. Whats up with people nowadays? :p I only have God to thank! :D

Anywayyyy, my breakfast was RM1.80, so I handed my last rm10. So makcik made a bigggg deal out of it, and told me to pay later.

*Me annoyed*

After I had my breakfast (and after carefully observing how many people had come in to have their breakfast hence all the small changes makcik would have made), I went back to her to pay.

At the cash register was this man WITH RM10. I FRIKIN SAW MAKCIK GAVE HIM HIS BALANCE OF WHAT LOOKED LIKE RM8-ish.

So I was positive that she would do the same to me. But since we're recording this in this blog, u can certainly imagine what happened to me! She said, "bayar nanti lah, takde duit kecik lah.. tunggu lagi ramai2 orang datang. Takde duit kecik ke?"

MAKCIK!!!!

At least she was smiling. To the man who she just gave small change to.

:(

5 comments:

vertigo said...

haha.. i pity u..

Muna said...

yeah i better bring small change tomorrow. Ngh..

hoxzle said...

u should have said "kira halal la makcik" haha

Ilya said...

maybe it's juz ur unlucky day! =)

Muna said...

zul: terfikir jugak nak cakap mcm tu.. :p

ilya: unlucky days are starting to catch up with the lucky ones these days.. sigh.