CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 3, 2007

The gloom of an eternal mourning

Last Friday the 2nd, was more like Friday the 13th.
(Actually, everyday is like Friday the 13th in Gorgeous' class)

Enter Gorgeous. In Yellow.

She must be happy today. I hate yellow.
Note: I was in black.

On her left shoulder, a red paper-like bag clinging and swinging back and forth as she walked to the front of the class.

Files. Our firm files. My File.

Gorgeous sat down, after asking us if she could. She let a few heavy breaths out before saying, "Today's class is going to be short. I'm returning back your files.."

"Wan!"

Not me. Not me. Not me.

"Wan Muna Amirah!"

ME.

Dragged myself close enuff to Gorgeous' table. Grabbed file. Avoiding Gorgeous' eyes. Of course she was glaring at me. You would too, if you're 10 times bigger and consider me a glitch.

Needless to say, in a world where sucking up prevails, nobody favours an i-dont-give-a-damn me.

Dear God, have mercy on Gorgeous' soul.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

u aint no glitch, sweetie. =)

Anonymous said...

I like yellow :)

Ur lecturer is really gorgeous ar? hehe :p

Anonymous said...

hye..
i dunno what to say coz i dun really know u..hehehe
im just leavin the comment so that u wont hunt me down..jk
but i bet ur a really sweet big sis..

Muna said...

aint no glitch, i am.. *high 5*

hmm. gorgeousness is subjective. i might think she's not, but ur eyes may be thinking otherwise. but one thing's for sure: SHE CALLS HERSELF GORGEOUS.

hi. i bet i have gained ur sympathy from my oh so pathetic entry, but if u really think i'm a sweet big sis, u should spread the word around. haha.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous is dead? no class tomorrow?

may God have mercy on her soul. :p

Muna said...

err..no. not yet. had class, will have class.

must submit form of charge and bill of cost tomorrow.

I'm dead. Not her.

Anonymous said...

yesszer, saw her in black and white on monday. huhuhu...

goodluck filling up the form and calculating the bill!

*curse continuously*

Muna said...

*wonders who anonymous is* drafting's over. phew. nak pegi celebrate makan laksa law.

Anonymous said...

a reminder from me, personal observation (and experience) taught me that if u are 10 times bigger than the normal size, u're either VERY nice or VERY contrary to nice. :p NO OFFENSE PLEASE....

Muna said...

i dont know la. She has issues. I'm not interested to know what they are. i just pray she wont fail me. huhu.