CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

privacy, please.

U know what i feel like pooh-poohing at right now? These people standing behind me, pretending they're not looking at what i'm doing.

I hate this about general labs. There's always someone peeping at what u're doing and somehow forces u to get off ur chair and yay, they get to use the computer.

Not this time u're not. Go ahead and peep over me shoulders, i'm talking about u, so buzz off.

Gloomy day today. Its 2 weeks before finals and already, there were at least 20 vacant seats in Civil Procedure class. Even Mdm Juriah was not wearing make up. Where's everybody..?

My guess would be that, they're isolating themselves trying to complete Professional Practice's bills of cost and forms of charge. Gorgeous' assignment. Lagi lagi dia.

*there's even more people behind me now, and looks like the guy next to me has also develop an interest in what i'm doing*

Okay, okay, i'll get off my chair. I gotta do my bill of cost and form of charge anyway.

i gotta isolate myself too, anyway.

Friendster dah kene block pun nak guna computer lagi ke? Oh you guys are obsessing over self in MySpace pulak. Okay, okay, i'm leaving.

*catwalks in heels*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahah...

fun wit.. :D

Muna said...

thank you. *wonders who anonymous is*

Anonymous said...

caught someone peeping behind me while reloading my prepaid. wtf?

Anonymous said...

little miss muffet, sat on a tuffet,
eating her curds and whey,
then came a big spider and sat down Behind her,
and frightened miss muffet away~

Muna said...

be careful there. some people can memorize numbers at a glance. *mental arithmetic-ness* =p.

i'm not afraid of any bugs or 8 legged creatures. not spiders, not cockroaches, not lizards, nothing. my aunt used to brain-wash me by saying i'm a LOT bigger than those creatures, so i shudnt be afraid of em. *thank u mak ngah*