CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 16, 2007

the one with the chick and ninjas and fishies

I have a virtual pet now. And for that, I declare myself a copy-cat. haha.

My virtual pet's name is Ama Fyne chick, simply because ama daymn fyne chick. =p. I got this name after considering names such as: Ama Hardtoget chick, Ama Bootifool chick and Ayam Kampung. Finally, i settled for Ama Fyne chick. hehe.

Oh, guess what? My father has also developed an interest in this virtual pet thing, and he is planning to adopt one too. I have no idea which animal he'll pick, but i bet it wont be a frog. My father is terrrrrrified of frogs. Big Time. that is why we have a rubber frog lying around the house and will be planted at places where it'll freak the hell outta him.

It has been quite a while since we planted the frog in his paths. hmmm. where oh where can the rubber froggy be..? =p.

My tortoises: Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael and Donatello grew so big, that we decided to return them to the pet store. Goodbye Ninja turtles! hope u had fun staying with us.. =)

And Now.... we have fishes. Their names are: Bob, Mike, April and Paris.

An unwanted stray cat has been lepaking around the house too. It is our fault, really, since we kept feeding him. hehe. But see, u'll never know when ur good deeds will be rewarded. I was glad i fed that cat because as i was all alone at home this evening, it rained heavily, the sky grew so dark and the power went off.

I was scc aaa rrreee d. I opened the front door for a source of light, when i found the cat looking up to me, his eyes like Puss in Shrek2. Awwww. So there i was in the dark, all alone with the cat as my companion. hey, at least i was less scc aaa rrreee d.

So, my crib now, is just really full of people and pets. wheeeee. hehe. please, do feed my chick if u happen to drop by my blog to read it, or leave comments, or simply swinging by to judge me.

Thank You!!! =D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've adopted a panda bear in my friendster page and I call him Jabbe (Ja-bay)! Muahaha..

the part where ayah is scared of frogs is damn funny and damn true.. what happened to my plastic frog last time tu.. he was super scared of dat one.. hehe!

why are the fishes given english names? what happened to all the Melayu names we used to give our pets like Malik and Kamarulzaman?

New cat? Bo! Bo! (dats "enough" in Kelantan).. Muahahaha..

Muna said...

u copy-cat u! i've fed jabbe buluh. memang cute la jabbe kau.

our fishies are given english names bcos ryzal is so americanized. mi and i wanted to give them names like: shawal, aswad, mila and heliza. (nama2 pelajar af5) hahaha..

those fishies are keeping me up all nite sebab aku nak tau ikan tido ke tak. ikan tido ke tak..???

WonderMama said...

ur ama fyne chick is really cute! i pon nk buat jugak la..but not chicks, birds, or whatever..i've got 3 budgies at home..cukop2le tu.hehe

now..i'm customizing my virtual pet.....hehehe..coming soon... ;p

Anonymous said...

ikan tak tido, they just rest. ama fyne chick is pretty cool. nama tu je la. =P

Muna said...

ainsafian: i have a feeling u'r gonna adopt the tiger. maybe i'm suggesting u adopt the tiger. hehe.

vertigo: why dont they sleep? sebab takde eyelids ke? i've seen them rest tho. they'll just stay at one place, tak gerak2.
ama fyne chick it is.... =)

Anonymous said...

sick & tired of keeping buaya darats as pets huh? ;P

Muna said...

haha. what th-? whatever man...

Anonymous said...

thanks for feeding jabbe..
nama2 pelajar2 AF5 tu sounds fit for the fishes.. sgt best.. hehehe

ikan tido la.. when they stay at one place tu diorang tido la tu kiranya.. and yeah, they dont have eyelids.. so basically, ikan tido macam setengah2 orang yang tido pastu mata diorang terbukak skit tu.. nampak cam tak tido, tapi sebenarnya tido...

Muna said...

dinie! paris is dead! *sobbbbbb* i dont know why, tiba2 je dia mati. and i was all alone at home, aku boleh tak sedar.

when ryzal got back frm school, he accused me of killing paris. i didnt kill her! i'm innocent!

the nite before aku mimpi a few ppl died sbb the curve runtuh. next thing i know, paris is gone.

rugi seringgit! =p.

ooo..thats how they sleep. like u la sometimes. hehe. siap mengigau cakap2.

Anonymous said...

All of those fishes died. :'(