CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

happy blurday to me...

I've been blogging for many many years. The truth is, if u dont get better in this blogging thing, u should just quit.

Another truth is, adalah sungguh tak cool when u are overly chatty in ur entries.

But i lose calories, talking. I dont starve myself like u suckers.

So let me tell u what happened on my blurday. This isnt the first, trust me.

But its one of the most memorable ones... =p.

1730 hrs, GSC One Utama. 1730. isnt that like the blurrest time of the day for some people? Yea, for a morning person like me.

Wani and I lined up at the popcorn counter, TalkLoudTalkLoudTalkLoud we did.

Come our turn to order: One regular Coke, One regular Milo.

what we got was one regular popcorn, one regular Milo.

So i corrected the popcorn man slash cashier. Wani gave me cash, and i returned her change.

*without realizing the whole money transaction happened between wani and i, and Not the cashier and i*

So the whole time i thought i had already paid. As soon as we got our coke and milo, i grabbed both cups and walked away.

Then a voice called after me "miss, u havent paid..."

"i havent paid??"

I'm pretty sure i looked mad and had this u-better-watch-ur-mouth-kid expression on my face.

Went back, stared at him for a lil bit, and realized immediately that it was my negligence.

From a Grrrr-oar expression, i fake laughed.

MALuuuuuuuuuuu....!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. ape la u ni.. i hope ur blurness can be cured.. ;P~

Muna said...

vertigo:
hey i thought u thought my blurness is adorable! =p

dinie:
hahaha. it happens right? lupa nak bayar stuff. well, that popcorn guy wasnt holding a knife, he had another fren with him.
it takes 2 guys to ask money from a girl? damn bullies! =p

Anonymous said...

luckily u didn't turn into ur debating mode and make a scene at gsc. hahaaaa...

Muna said...

i dont make scenes..i dont. who told u i do that?? AW CRAP. u mustve seen my sister in action. that wasnt me. =p.

Anonymous said...

muna! esok class. jangan blur. hehehehehe..

Muna said...

class? what class? cuti sekolah la skarang.. ZzzzZZzzz..