CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

No more borat stuff. i talk serious now.

Man oh man oh boy.

Been busy capturing my own emotions these past few days. Well, there was AF; so that should make me set aside whatever witticism i've had in mind about blogging some mother's day stuff, cyberjaya padi stuff and of course my whole neverending instabilities during pms.

Many will not understand my great attachment with this reality tv programme. For those who cant seem to understand, i wish u'll get ur own thing very soon. because i just lost my AF. huhu. I miss milaaaa... =(

...And Ikon isnt one tad bit exciting. Ngh.

Believe it or not, i even hurt some feelings along the way. Me and my obsession for reality tv shows (blame should point to other bloopers as well...).

But as i was busy capturing my own emotions every now and then, i figured... it is true, i have to consider people's feelings and all, but dont they kinda should do the same for me?

I'm not asking much. Its justa reality tv show anyway. And its over.

So, for hearts that i've hurt, for promises i've unintentionally break, i offer you my white flag, and beg you to pull me back to earth.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great speech. :) who was mad at u? tough crowd.

Muna said...

err..err..tak tau. tanya ainsafian. =p.

WonderMama said...

hmm..someone mentioned my name? :p~

Muna said...

ain, sorryla...sorry tau. keluar la ngan i lagi.. Waaaaaa!!! :'(

Anonymous said...

keluar dgn i jeeee ;p

Muna said...

u're gonna get the same answer if u keep asking the same question.

Anonymous said...

not a question.... more like a request. note the absence of the question mark. ;p

Muna said...

comment deleted.
this post has been removed by the blog administrator.