CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

shoes off, please.

Not only dont I have luck with toilets, I also create tragedies at the mosque.

Prior to the joyous hari raya celebration, I travelled 10 hours to Kelantan, and so, public toilets and mosques were too often visited by me.

Different mosques have different beautiful architectural designs, which can easily confuse my mind.

At which point should i take off my shoes, when there are millions of stairs heading to the prayer section? At what point should i start to think rationally when I cannot hold it in any longer?

So came into the mosque i did, with my shoes on. Be reminded that I was walking along the corridor when a guy shouted "Bukak kasut! Ini masjid!"

I felt so embarrassed and wanted to cry, but i wanted to pee more. So i decided to hold my tears back and not hold my bladder activity any longer.

* * * * * * *

On my way back to KL, I made a stop at another mosque. This time, i got it all right. I even placed my shoe on the shoe rack. Hehe.

In the toilet, I bumped into 3 young ladies with their shoes on. When they saw me bare footed, they quickly ran out to take off their shoes.

While other people looked at them in disgust, I smiled at them.

It is easy for others to be mad at ignorant people like us, because they dont have flaws that are visible to the naked eye.

But that doesnt mean they are flawless, right?

5 comments:

ryzal said...

Why were they mad at you?!! it's just a shoe they can just go and wash it!!!>:( AND WHY YOU CALL ME IGNORANT? :(

WonderMama said...

i can imagine rupe u kene tengking tu..hehehe

Muna said...

huhuhu...u tau kan muka i yg sikit lagi nak nangis tu..? mcm tu la my face!!! huwaaaaaa!!~

Dinie Wan said...

kalau orang tu buat silap, mesti la dia buat tak sengaja... tak payah la marah2... bendi ni mmg la selalu jd dekat org yg tak fikir panjang... small people who likes to feel big...

Muna said...

i agree. i always kene marah. but i always sabar je, bcos its not worth arguing with small people.