CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Primary School Musical 1

I gave up the 14th law conference today and its utmost tasteful food for my all time favourite Sekolah Sri Petaling.

As I waited for Ryzal in the car, i heard Sean Kingston's "beautiful girls" in the air. Accompanying that loud music, were voices of children singing along to:

"Damn all these beautiful girls
They only wanna do you dirt
They'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When they say its over"

Okay, first of all, kids should Not say Damn. They cannot know what suicidal means. And they should not be taught that there are such things as beautiful girls and not so beautiful girls, i.e to be judging girls physically.

But then maybe, just positively thinking...they can improve their memorizing skills that way.

So if songs can Really perk up a kid's mind, which i do believe it would, what happened to those songs like:

"Ada seorang kawan
Namanya Ah Meng
Dia juga berkawan
Namanya Muthu
Kami berkawan baik
sama sedarjah
belajar bersama
main bersama..."

or...

"Merah, putih, kuning dan biru
warna bunga di halamanku
segar, mekar sepanjang hari
bau sungguh harum
memikat hati..."

I used to LOVE music classes back in school and i thought the black recorder was way cooler than the white ones. Today, both black & white are my favourite colours. hehe.

So as much as I would love to know that my brother is being taught to sing and is being exposed to really recent songs, I still think that teachers should stick to the syllibus. Regardless of whether these kids were the ones who probably requested for the Sean Kingston song.

And just a couple of days ago, my brother asked me what F*** means.

And i replied, "i didnt know what it means when i was ur age, u shouldnt too."

Not a very motherly answer. But, good enough to shut him up.

And then today, came another question: What is the difference between S*** and Shiznit?
I honestly dont know.

Now i live in fear thinking what other words he might learn from school. I fear having my own kid for that matter.

So I'm gonna stick to my original plan then. To have a robot maid so that it will not seduce my husband.

I am so screwed. DAMN.

9 comments:

ryzal said...

I was not singing "beautiful girls" i was playing in the field i played "soccer" and i don't know how to play it!!!

ryzal said...

why do you want a "Robot maid" to do your things when your married? And why you already work? Ilya should graduate now she's the first born.i don't get it! Why when ilya was in UIA you graduate but ilya didn't?

Muna said...

if u dont know how to play soccer, ask aidil to teach u how.

i want a robot maid because robots dont have evil intentions like seducing guys. but in flubber the robot fell in love with the master. but the master doesnt love the robot. the master loves another human being. that is why robots make the best maids!

i have graduated because i live my life the simple way. go to school, learn, study hard and pass all my exams. you should do the same ryzal. ilya will graduate and get married soon, but she wont have a robot maid like me! =)

Anonymous said...

yea ryzal, come here let me teach you. And muna, u kata u nak jadi suri rumah, nape nak ada robot maid lak? =P

Muna said...

aidil? why are u anonymous?

i wanna have a robot maid because the jetsons have it. then i can go shopping while the robot takes care of the house. =).

please invent a robot maid for meeeeee...

Dinie Wan said...

generasi kita dah mula jadi mak bapak, gitu la jadi anak2... gotta start reinventing ourselves...

Muna said...

just send ur kids to my place, dinie. i'll make a good kid out of him or her. haha. btw, hows the search for the soulmate going? any luck?

ryzal said...

what?!? Dinie has kids?!? better make sure it's a boy.

Dinie Wan said...

nobody living up to my standards.. but at the same time i do find myself exploding the smallest flaws on people jst like Mr. Bing! huahuahaua.. but seriously, i am kinda... its like my life has been written on tv...