CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

My 23rd year

Another birthday has passed, I am proud to say that I am now 23 years old. Although to some people I may be 51, but no matter... I'm always 6 at heart. =)

Those who grew up with me would probably have heard about my dreams and fantasies of how i'd like to turn out when i'm 23. Now that i'm Actually tuwenti teree, I'm not even close to what I thought I'd be.

I always thought I'd be a married kick-ass lawyer by the age of 23.

I'm not married.

I'm not a lawyer.

I kick nobody's ass.

I am happy nonetheless, because I just watched Enchanted, and maaaaannnn, robert's life as a lawyer suck big time. How can he advise his clients to get a divorce? If I were to be a family law lawyer, I'd draft an agreement that states the following:
  1. If you (husband) ever decide to leave me, I am coming with you.
  2. You (husband) may fall in love a gazillion times, but only with one person i.e. Me.
  3. Marriage is an assignment for courageous people. Cowards back off.
  4. If you (husband) plan to live a 100 years, I want to live one day shorter than that period, so that I never have to live without you (husband).
  5. It has to be clearly understood that you (husband) and i (wife) are forever on the same side.
  6. You (husband) may service your car at any time, and if necessary your romantic side too.
  7. You (husband) are the president of my fan club.
  8. Be just to yourself, if you (husband) do not love me, do not sign this contract.


Hmmmmm. Now I sound like a kick-ass lawyer.


HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

G
I
L
A
!

Muna said...

maybe it does take a gila person to draft a marriage contract. A sane person's contract often fails anyways.

Anonymous said...

hehe.. nice one. tapi one sided je. the (husband) pon patut have his inputs. =P

Anonymous said...

submit proposal ni kat JAKIM. I think everybody should sign this wehh... u are a married kick ass lawyer by the looks of this write up. u don't have to be married, lawyer and kick people's ass officially. u know u are when u can write like this.

Anonymous said...

btw, happy birthday.

Muna said...

vertigo:
well, i cant incorporate the husband's side because i dont really know what they want written in their contract. please enlighten me on the said point. =p.

pollyprince:
i dont think u get it. i wasnt trying to prove to ppl that i am marriage material or that i can make a brilliant kick-ass lawyer.

my point is: lawyer's concentrate so much on winning a case or satisfying their clients that sometimes we forget that our advices affect ppl's lives and what's a better way to affect people's life than giving them advices as if ur giving advice to urself.

we will always give the BEST advices to ourselves. Why not extend that to others?

so u see, i belong in Andalasia.

Dinie Wan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinie Wan said...

happy birthday! It's great that you have your contract and all and I'm sure that most women have it in their minds too.

The sad thing is we men usually don't read those things we sign i.e. Ayah and surat-surat sekolah...

Muna said...

hahahha. good point. aidil just signed a loan agreement this afternoon and i was told he didnt bother reading it. main sign je.

oh well, at least u boys are reading this entry. that's good enuff. hehe.

ps: aku dengar kau kesedihan. ape cita?

Dinie Wan said...

my luck's changing already...