CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jejak Kasih

Who'd have known, that I will one day become the subject of a situation often referred to as jejak kasih.

After court today, I made a lunch appointment with my dad. The most awaited event of every other day that I get to have lunch with him simply because I love the company of a quiet man.

What are the odds I can have a company parallel to that at work? ZERO. I hate lawyers' gabbiness. They are just mere unstimulating series of repeated facts. I repeat: repeated facts.

Anyhooooooo.

My dad was at my old tuition centre- The cekal tuition centre, registering my brothers for The revision course that i used to rock back when I was 15 and 17.

So I went to meet my dad there and paid a visit to my Mrs. Amarjit and Ms. (Now Mrs.) Monny!

The minute Mrs Amarjit saw me, she got up from her chair, and ran, yes ran to hug meeeee! AAAaaaaa!!! So so sweeeeet my teacher!! I was so happy FULL STOP.

Then I met Mrs. Monny who said I'm still as small as ever and they were both just so proud of the fact that I'm now a well, gabby lawyer. =p.

Then I was brought to the notice board where they showed me the Thank You card I gave them 8 years ago. I was so terharu......... *sob* *sob*

Then we remembered my dad was there and started controlling ourselves. =p.
The best part was: we were acting like screaming bimbo girls that the entire form 3 class who had witnessed the whole incident clapped their hands! hahaha.

HaaaaaaaaaaaaH. Lunch-ing with Ayah is always so rewarding.

For teaching me so much, I owe them a legal advice:

DONT RAISE YOUR KIDS TO BE A LAWYER.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. so nice. at least ur teachers remember u.

Muna said...

teachers ar so sweet la. they always remember their students. kita je yg selalu lupakan cikgu. there's another teacher i wanna meet. Pn. Norita my BM teacher in dj.

I used to go to her house and eat nasi ayam. One time, masa spend the nite with her before a debate competition, dia tgh mandi and she got a msg and we read it. it was from her husband saying, "i love u ita."

Ahhh...the good old kecik days..

Anonymous said...

i want to meet my teachers too!! it's much better than meeting my bos. huhu.

Anonymous said...

i think yor kid's going to be lawyer. hehehe..

Dinie Wan said...

i want to meet norita too. haha. tak perlu kot cerita norita punya romantic moment.. isk3... so sweet...

Muna said...

i'm sorry, but i remember romantic moments vividly okay! i want my compilation of the greatest essays ever written by me from norita! dinie, ur responsible for it! =p.

Dinie Wan said...

i remember talling my friends about the norita moment you told me when i was in form 5. nanti jom pg DJ la... and get presents and cards for the teachers... yay! (that's pretty gay, but DJ did gimme excellent results so screw you people!)