CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

what the h- is congenital?

Exactly, right..? Nobody in the legal world can answer this one. Being the scare-anoid person that i am, even the idea of going to a medical check up had already scared the bejesus outta me.

So anyway, all went well except for my X-ray test. The result came out printed in Courier New font:

CHEST ( PA ) :

The heart size is normal.

No focal parenchymal lung lesion.

No hilar or mediastinal lymphadenopathy.

There is fusion of the right 2nd and 3rd ribs, likely congenital.

Freak-a-doodle out I became when i saw the last sentence, picked up the phone and rang my dad.

I read out the words in the last sentence loudly and s l o w l y so he could make out what I was trying to say.

Then i found out congenital means my 2nd and 3rd ribs were joined since birth. What????

What, am I like abnormal or something?? Hey who crushed my soft shell crab like ribs until it fused together 24 years ago??

I am going to take care of my ribs very carefully from now on. Nobody come near me, ya hear?? Nobody!

5 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

i suppose now u know its harder for people to stab you on the right side of the chest. kind of like your strong point.

Muna said...

dic:
good point! hehe. if it becomes a nuisance when i get older, ur fixing it.. =D

ainsafian:
why do u want me dead..?

WonderMama said...

alalala..jgn la. i gurau je. di mana kan kucari ganti dr.love yg seorg ni..walopon kadang2 advice die xbleh pki :p

Muna said...

oh well, i'm sure u know better about relationships now... *sigh*

Dinie Wan said...

people say experience is the best teacher. but sometimes that crucial third party perspective is what we need when our mind is sooo high on that intoxicating love.

more in the book to come... haha =)