CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

pout master


[I interrupt this blog with my blogarrhea]



Notice how guys swarm over freebies like bees groupie and Queen bee in migration to establish a new colony?



I'm no different.



I jumped to the idea of going on a free trip to Cameron Highlands last saturday and instantly became a pout master.



We have all seen pouts being the abercrombie of our faces in friendster and facebook. Some of us are even labelled as the pout slut due to too much pouts being displayed in our profile. You may want to stop the brutality on yourself and others. LOL. [i'm quite the facebooker these days].



Fortunately, I know my pouts are fugly, so you wont see pouts in any of my uploaded photos for the simple reason, they are not uploadable.



However, there is one exception to most limitations i set to myself. When i see yellow listed kids, I pout. Kids [or adults] who do not wash their hands after urinating is in my yellow list. Noted?



To my surprise, most of these generation Z kids have not discovered the pouting power in them! So thanks to me, they are now pouting their way to success!



Bla bloo Bla bloo, Bla haba bubu naa!

4 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

the funny thing is ayah has ur link on his blog.. haha.

Muna said...

ayah's a frikin genius. no wonder we can solve the rubiks.

Anonymous said...

pout master huh? how come ure not in my facebook list? then again, u're going to jakarta in december rite?? hehe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.