CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Huaaaargh *menggeliat*





Its been forever!! What issss happening to me.. so relax, so malas!!


Even my Wedding Planner & Makeup artist dah risau because I'm too relaxed. They will sms me and keep on asking when they can meet me to discuss! Arggghhh Stress la.. :p


I love them nevertheless cos I know they'll make everything perfect while I just ikut je anything they have planned for me.. So easy kan. :))


Anyways, I recently got ENGAGED Yay!!! to the love of my life!! Chewahhh...


Cant wait now!!! (so why the heck am i so relaxed??) so here are my engagement pics (yang dah over exposed kat fb) :D enjoy!!


Ps: tsk..tsk.. MOM mana official pics kuuuuu...


11 comments:

Mary from Diet Site said...

Wonderful blog, i recently come to your blog through Google excellent knowledge keep on posting you guys.

Formula 1 Motorsport Central said...

WOW!!! I loved reading your articles
You’re a great Blogger!
Get in Contact with me about exchanging link:
dan.angel16@yahoo.co.uk
Also CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE/BLOG:
http://formula1motorsportcentral.blogspot.com/

freedom for amsterdam said...

life is temporary we know that too.
add yourself here:

http://dogtime-class-of-2008.blogspot.com/

Kanta said...

Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

andilovehim said...

hey moon! i can spot myself for a far! lols! true that, on the overexposed pics@FB

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Blogger.jinbo said...

Tired .... want to find a shoulder to rely on. ,cheap informal wedding dresses
but love is not part of the shoulders drop .... I only just belong to my brother's shoulder .....
hey ... insist love is no good drops ..
,beach wedding dresses 2010; had to resign to fate .. slightly pleasant as possible for their point,wedding dresses 2010, and less agonizing.

be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,