CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

banking phobe

Believe me, i have $uffered from thi$ di$ea$e $ince time immemorial.

Maybe mama did Not make any money tran$action throughout her day$ carrying me in her womb. Becau$e i remember going to Germany, that$ all. =p.

The bank i$ the place u'll never catch me in.

...until i di$covered i have not touched a $ingle cent of my $cholar$hip money for the pa$t 4 year$.

I'M A BILLIONAIRE! Chuh-Chinggg!!

Check out my iri$e$, theyre $haped like dollar $ign$.

Thing$ to buy:

1. Rubik'$ revolution!!!
2. Anya Hindmarch'$ i'm not a pla$tic bag.
3. Gap'$ long & lean jean$.
4. Bicycle helmet (dont a$k!) =p.
5. $uper cool $exy black pump$ for everyday office u$e.
6. Get a haircut$ (every $entence must have an $)
7. $hopping for baju raya (argh. mu$t ganti pua$a)

One thing'$ fer $ure, No ralph perfume for me. I am ju$t $o irritated by that guy who tried to $ell me the 100 ml ralph for 50 ringgit. takde pak$aan my a$$$$$$$$$$$$....

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

a friend of mine once said "to save money... u have to spend" may i help you to spend? >:) hwarahraha. [gile sounds cheap... so what?! >:)]

Muna said...

hey, how about that job now ey? i'm lookin for one. hehe. u can be my referee kan? pastu u can help me spend. =p.

Anonymous said...

camana tau pegi germany masa dlm perut? hahahaha lawak aa muna.

Muna said...

sbb my parents told me. and ade gambar la. i saw myself in my mom's perut! i was cuuuute.. =)

Anonymous said...

ralph lauren edt for rm50? biar betulllll.. neway,rubik's revolution tuh ape?

Anonymous said...

boleh jadi referee, no problem... tapi... u dah bilionaire kan... perlu ke kerija? >:) hee hee... just joking :p

Muna said...

ria:
rubik's revolution tu revolutionized rubik's cube! it has 6 addictive games and can be played by one or multi players! i cant wait to get my hands on it! err, u do know what a rubik's cube is rite....?

mr. tchock:
okay, i'm not really a billionaire. i need to work! huhu. i tanak keje! but i gotta! =p. my dad dah bising! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

kerja2! duit yg menimbun dlm bank tu pun akan habis gak. and bukan ke u kene settle somethings ngan duit tu...? hehe.

Muna said...

settle what things? jom ikut i shopping! jom laaaaa... i need someone to tell me to stop. hehe.

WonderMama said...

ok. you're so gonna belanja me lamb chop!

Muna said...

okay, bolehla kot i belanja lambchop. nanti birthday u ok? birthday u lagi sebulan je kan... eh masa tu my convo tau. bolehla belanja lamb kebab! haha. ok?

Anonymous said...

bile konvo? nak pow u marche.

Muna said...

August 26th, Sunday. 8am. Datang tau!!! =D bawak rubiks revolution! hehe.. jgn pow i marche. ngada.

Anonymous said...

kalau sunday InsyaAllah.. takkan u nak main time konvo tu?? hehe. i nak marche~!

Muna said...

i nak main after that hehe. and ambik gambar with it. and pegi marche with it~!

WonderMama said...

when are u coming to uia? cepat skekkk..b4 i menghambakn diri i kepada final year project i..

Muna said...

some time next week la kot.. when the juniors are not flooding the aikol office anymore..hehe

WonderMama said...

meaning u dah abes ganti pose? :p

Muna said...

err...er...err.. tak. huhu.