CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The nitty gritty of my homerific day

I revisit this blog as an escapism from laying in bed.

Ironic, isnt it? When I had killer exams lingering around i'd sleep for 25 hours a day, and now that i'm as free as the murderer of Altantuya, i refuse to sleep.

The bed and my warm red blanket used to be the safest place and now i have to run away from it.

Yes, there's a monster under my bed, mom.

Monsters and demons aside, today is a homerific day for me. For those who wish to go watch Simpsons the movie, take it from me, there is absolutely no way u wont get a seat for it. heheh.

What is happening to our sense of humor? We've got enough shallow Hals. Be shallow Homers for once.

My homerific day began when i saw an abandoned red note on the cold beige tile. RM10.

I picked it up thinking: Homer would do the same thing. He'd probably say, "Mmm...Money."

Naturally, i instantly thought of giving myself a treat with that cash, but instinctively i had a hint of guilt rrrrright here... *pointing to stomach*

So in the end, i gave it away to a stranger child, hoping my little gesture would make a difference in somebody's life tonight.

Y'know what Homer would say to that..?

D'oh!

Sorry Homie, for one's religious disposition is sometimes larger than his sense of humor (or life, for that matter)

Aw, crap. Now i sound like Flanders! =p.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, simpsons is really gud! memang tak ramai orang tgk pun. orang yg tgk pun mcm tak faham je. huahuahua! i imagine u'd watch it like 10 times and still laugh out loud. ssssssuCker! :P

millhouse rules. byebye.

Muna said...

yes i will watch it like 10 times. yes i am a sucker and i suck good. i love homer. i wanna marry homer!

Anonymous said...

The simpsons was gooood..but i recommend u to watch disturbia...btw,thanx for gettin us the tix

Muna said...

disturbia stars that kid in transformers kan? yes, i nak tgk la! dia best!

it was my pleasure. thank u for going out with my brother. haha.

Anonymous said...

please lah dont be flanders. doing what now? upgrading religious dispositions? :p

Muna said...

if i am upgrading it pun, i wouldnt go around telling the whole world about it now, would i?

Anonymous said...

owh, nak marry homer rupanya. hahahahauhuk.

Muna said...

yes, not inviting u.