CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

one hand down the pants

No, its not what you think.

The title of the entry is to be read literally though. This chronicle is intended to gag you, not sicken you.

As many of you do not know (and I am actually not here to tell), my house is being renovated. Thus, the temporary dwellers of my garden are the Indonesian workers.

This morning, as i was ironing my pants in my parents' bedroom, which by the way gives me a perfect view of the Indonesian workers (I stress, that is not the reason Why I do my ironing there), I saw one of them SUDDENLY-

Took off his belt;
Unzipped his pants;
Inserted one hand down his pants; and

took out some cash from his underwear.

I then peeped some more to see what he was doing with the money. Rupanya, he was paying the ice-cream man who had parked his motorcycle in my house.

Oh my God ke tak Oh my God tu...???

Although I stopped being judgmental the minute I saw the ice-cream man, I just cant help thinking WHAT ON EARTH WOULD THAT ICE-CREAM MAN THINK OF HIM??

I wanna say I think it is kinda cute that there are still people who keep their cash in their undies, but that'd just make people think I'm quite d.o.t.t.y.

But i can easily say: You wish my story's about something else, don't you..........? =p.



13 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

i'll try to remember that next time I ask money from other people.. that'll teach me to not be materialistic...

Anonymous said...

Apa intai2 org indon ni?? =P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Muna said...

dinie:
u know better we are far from being materialistic otherwise we'd have sucked Someone's blood. =p

vertigo:
i Ternampak, bukan sengaja intai. I wonder if they ever intai me back? =p

Anonymous said...

did u see anything else besides the cash?

Muna said...

no i didnt.

Dinie Wan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinie Wan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinie Wan said...

its a sad world we live in when people no longer appreciate nice guys like us and thinks highly of spineless hypocrites.

*only an idealist conquers the world*

as for us malays, if we screw with our beliefs, no way in hell we're conquering the world.

have i ever told you I want to conquer the world? Yes I do.

Muna said...

heyyy, i appreciate nice guys. =) conquering the world takes lotsa courage and sacrifices and of course the ability to solve the rubiks. =p.

I struggle everyday in upholding my beliefs. I do not impose my beliefs on others, but man, i wish i could. If only i can make known to people how its like to be in my struggling tap shoes. But we're not here to crave people's sympathy. I mean u gotta be as tough to understand what i'm going through. u gotta...

U'll never understand if u swim in daddy's cash and go to work taking pics of urself out of boredom. U'll never understand...

Oi, dinie, kau paham tak ape aku cakap ni??? hahahha...

Dinie Wan said...

i always totally get wut u mean... down to the exact names.. hahaha...

but thats kinda mean even for me.. haha

i guess much of society didn't really get the chance to just live our very simple life.

ps. its amazing how simple our life is yet we turn out as interesting people... it amazes me everytime to see people with so much but is rather very uninteresting...

Muna said...

or maybe, we Think we're interesting. =p.

As long we're really happy with what we have, i think we're good.

I'm sucha kakak.

Muna said...

*as long as