CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Alone


Being alone has unfortunately became a routine in my life. Of course Ryzal can immediately relate to this, but he's a kid and I'm very excited to see what he will grow up to be, from all the crazymonkeyness and weirdness of Wan Utama. [Wan Utama or Wantama in short, is what I call my family- something like when u dont call ur dad- dad, but rather his first name, example "Hey Wan Abu Bakar."]



Very kurang ajar for orang melayu, but Wan Utama has no limitations no boundaries its amazing how we live like that. And we often talk like this with no full stops just words of sarcasm however very true because we do not lie as there is no need to lie when u simply speak your heart out and it does not matter what other people think of what we have to say. We do not care like that. We do not give a damn like that. We are not stressed out like that. We are so full of ourselves like that. What you think of us is none of our business. Cool?



So I wil be home alone tonite as I could not be bothered to inquire what Wan Utama has planned for the school holidays and Wan Utama never bothered to inform. We are ignorant like that. But when I was told about it, it was Ryzal who said: Arent you going to Penang and Alore-Sir-Tar (Alor Setar) with us?



Ryzal is orang putih like that. He cant speak Bahasa Melayu like that. Thats the end of the world for other families. Not Wan Utama.



Things to do tonite:


  1. Lock front door but dont have to lock or even close the bathroom door hey!

  2. Look out for hantu.

  3. Do fun projects.

  4. Go out til very late, watch midnight movies.


.....ngh I have work tomorrow morning. My parents are very very thankful for this I betcha.



Abort all plans except closing bathroom door.

9 comments:

WonderMama said...

gile ape nk look out for hantu. nak tutup pintu toilet pun takut :p

Muna said...

before hantu look out for me, i look out for them first la!

Anonymous said...

dia bukan takut nak tutup pintu toilet tu.. kan.. heheh

Muna said...

oh hohoho u know me too well... lalalala

Ilya said...

you miss ryzal...don't you? hehehehe....

Ilya said...

and mun...if ever there's a hantu in our house...that would be ryzal..okay...hehehe...and obviously he's gone...so..NO HANTU!! =D

Muna said...

ryzal mmg hantu. hantu will be back on saturday i think. till then, I'm gonna walk ***** all over the house.

Ilya said...

you're the toyol then...hhahahha...

Muna said...

i do not suck on people's toe. Eww..grosssss