CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

hair lossssssiot!



Never set foot in-


  • beauty places own by ugly dying ducklings

  • places specializing in hair loss products

Take my advice or you will suffer the consequences.


Experiencing the unforgettable & making the most unthinkable mistake has been inevitable in my life. As I age, challenges become parasitical to I.


*breaks down in tears*


I accidentally let myself into this hell hole- thinking it was just an ordinary hair saloon, with the purest intention to get my hair washed.


Turns out, it was a "hair saloon" which sells hair loss products and treatments for hair loss and those treatments are not something I would need k!


Needless to say, I was being criticized from the moment I set foot in that saloon.


Rambut gugur..


Syampu ape u pakai..


U must treat ur hair from now..


F*** lady! Dont criticize my hair! Just wash and blow it; take my money and make me feel good about myself!!!!!


She didnt even do a good job at washing and blowing my hair as she was too busy criticizing my hair..... =((


That was the first time I ever came out from a BEAUTY saloon feeling UGLY.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kedai apa yg u masuk? =P

Dinie Wan said...

heh. mesti dekat the curve.

Muna said...

nope, not at the curve. In Bangsar! its not one of those posh shops pun.. thats why la dia desperate for customer!! i masuk kedai yg jual hair loss products la.. hehe

Ilya said...

critiCize...critiCizing...critiCize...no offence...not trying to edit ya..but yeah, you know what to do.

Muna said...

oh yeah she muncung2 like org tua makan sirih u know? grrrrr eh critisize pun boleh la.. haha.. okay thanks for criticising me?

Unknown said...

Muna, happy birthday daripada Mama. Semoga Muna selamat dunia akhirat.

Muna said...

Ya Allah! Ni la yg pelik dan confusing ni... hahaha.. thanks mama. stop stalking me at my bloggggg