CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

tagged!


1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2) Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this

Here are the rules:

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

This tanduk setan pic is unfortunately my latest pic. I know its edited and that's against the rules, but I just wanna show off what my new phone can do, ok? hehehehe...

What else does the rule say...? Oh link Farah.

Pastu... 7 facts about myself ke? *malu*

Satu-
I bite my nails like its nobodys business and my mother threatened me to stop by saying I will never get married because when its time to sarung cincin, my jari will look hideous. I told mom I will wear kuku palsu.

Dua-
Do u know those kacang tanah with yellow covered skin (the skin is made out of tepung and the yellow color is the artificial coloring)? When I eat those nuts, I will suck on the salty yellow colored skin, eat the skin and throw away the kacang.

Tiga-
I have a secret handshake with my little brother Ryzal. Whenever he wants anything from me or I want anything from him, either one of us must first perform the secret handshake. Its top secret stuff, no one in the family knows how the handshake looks like.

Empat-
I secretly want to be a relationship expert, but nothing like a fortune teller u know. I want to do this for a living because this is my passion, advising people, but not advising people by producing legal opinion. I am however stuck with the latter.

Lima-
Everybody thinks I am sombong when they first get to know me. I'm sorry I inherited a lot of my dad's traits although I look more like my mom. But if you catch me at the right time I'm actually quite chirpy like the Starbucks' baristas.

Enam-
I am my mother's masseuse. She used to pay me rm5 when i was younger but now with the unpredictable harga minyak, she pays me rm10.

Tujuh-
I am sucha makcik, I am really really really into fabrics and fesyen baju kurung! I think baju kurung is never outdated and it is so interesting. My interest extends to kebayas as well.

Pastu... tag 7 people ke?
1. Dinie
2. Ainsafian
3. Yaty
4. Shireen
5. Aadela
6. Ayah (I'm running out of people)
7. Kiki

Okay I hope everyone will have a better pic than mine! Byeeeee.... =)

5 comments:

farahlily said...

LOL on the tanduk part, muna! fun nyer ur hp can do all dat :D

Muna said...

there's even a tiara! =)

Ilya said...

wah..kewl pic...i have this one pic in my phone (the one with the goggles & the fish), tapi malu nak letak...hahaha...btw, i like your trait number seven...hehehe...tak sangka... =D

WonderMama said...

im using my tag-along pic as my jahit manik portfolio. haha boleh x. mls la nk letak gmba lain. i still have 12 bajus to jahit!

Muna said...

good2 practice makes u perfect and when ur perfect u jahit my baju pulak. =)