CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

GrrrNess!

When I cannot understand where you are coming from, we will never meet at any point to agree on ANYTHING.

Maybe I am at fault too, because I fail to understand other people but since when do rudeness and fucked upness are acceptable?

No wonder we Muslims get rewards for smiling.

Apparently, it is so damn hard to smile to someone who by the way hates you too, but out of courtesy is offering her smile.

I am acknowledging your existence because I am not rude.

I will never be okay with rude people. I have found my 'pantang nenek moyang aku'.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

isk2.. jgn la marah sgt ye..

Muna said...

again invalidating...

Dinie Wan said...

haha.. i love this!

finally something that defines the genre of my blog.... 'pantang nenek moyang aku'.

you have again established a catchphrasable term.

Muna said...

i would thank her, if she wud just look at my face! rude!!!

Anonymous said...

amenda yg invalidate nye?

Muna said...

invalidating my feeling(s) of anger! huhu...

Anonymous said...

you're too nice. padan muka. =D

Muna said...

being too nice is better than being rude.. masalahnya takut org yg rude tu tiba2jadi baik when i become somebody one day. :p

Anonymous said...

yup, you're right...being too nice is always better than being rude. Dont worry bout the rude ones, they dont have a place anywhere in this world, except in their own little mind. Low life.