CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sick



I had just been introduced to the term "soft diet" by my doctorina (i love her because she told me to get a new job if I feel that my current job is too stressful- How Cool is my Doctorina?), because I have suffered from i think-- some kind of viral infection (a g a i n) which means vomitting like every half hour until every single drop of water is drained out from my already-dehydrated body and not to mention the diarrhea! oooohhhhhhhhhhhh.. *dreadful dreadful*

So soft diet means eating soupy food. I want Johnnys tonite I dont care! I have been eating nothing but- cream crackers cicah teh-o; garlic bread cicah mushroom soup pizza hut; bubur nasi with serunding daging (being half kelantanese we alwayyyys have serunding in the house i dont know when i'll begin to appreciate having it around); vitagen; and grapes.

Soft.

I am sick of my soft diet ya hear?

LAPAR!!!!! (Nak Lamb Chop)

3 comments:

farahlily said...

i nak johnny's jugakssss *yumyum* and get well soon dahling :D

Muna said...

thanks farah =D my perut is recovering. but now i'm constantly hungry. maybe i have gastric. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

doctorina? hahahaha =D