CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

more of my nonsense!

Hi everyone! Welcome. I have been tagged again by farah uh huh... mm-hmm...

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am
... currently carrying on my head hair that is too long. I want to cut my hair, but I havent found a hairstyle that I like. So until I find something I like, I think my hair will remain like pontianak harum sundal malam but I PROMISE I will shampoo my hair everyday =)

I really want to go to

... Mekah Al-Mukaromah =D I should go while I'm still young and strong, and alive. =p I shall not procrastinate opening that tabung haji account I've been wanting to open since last year. The borang I took pun dah tak tau pegi mana dah... =/

My favourite place


... is the kedai kain!!!!!!!!!! i really really really really really really like this place. If anyone wants to leave me all alone, please leave me in this favourite place of mine.

My favourite thing is


... The one and only rubiks cube; and


... Babies, especially smart ones who runs slow so that I can catch em and gigit2 them and make them cry and smile and cry again and smile again.. haha.. toys such as human miniatures are so much better than static lifeless toys; and


... SHOPPING! Every girl loves to shop. If u dont, I hate you.

My favourite drink is


... Caramel frappucino!!!!! Too bad i'm boycotting starbucks now. But basically I love allllll sweeet drinks that has caramel in it. caramel has to be the main ingredient please.

My favourite food is


... LAMB CHOP. I am literally a slave to lambs worldwide.

My favourite colour is definitely


... I googled white color and this came out. =p

I live in



... only the best side of the the the town. TTDI. =)

I was born in

*takde gambar* Klinik Wanita TTDI.

I attended


... SRK Sri Petaling, SMKDJ, UIAM, and to all my friends' relationship problems.

My favourite story is


... *sings* three, four; tenenene nenenene tenenenene nenenene...

So no one told you life was gonna be this way (clap clap clap clap)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear

When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

But
I'll be there for you (when the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (like I've been there before)

I'll be there for you (because you're there for me too)


This is my hobby

... i'm the one standing and looking at the one with the measurement tape. =)

And I definitely wish for

... Taffy Apples! Dah lama dah nak tau.... =((


Nothing new, people. Still the same old me. And i shall tag the same old people. You know who you are, go ahead and be all creative in answering questions about urself. it really gives away who you are... I just got back from Kota Kinabalu and that was fun! I really wanted to put it in this entry but none of the questions allow me to talk about my recent trip.


gdnite. =)

7 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

i think taffy apples are probably just so easy to make... aidil should go and be a sweetheart. :)

Dinie Wan said...

and you attened to all ur friends relationship problems.. best answer.. haha :)

Slumdog Millionaire is super duper oscar winning flict yang tak leh blah best.

Muna said...

well said on the taffy apples dinoe.. =))

oh aidil wants to watch that! now that u gave that review aku pun nak tgk jgk!!

farahlily said...

go watch slumdog dear, it's nice okie :)

BTW damn i love to go to kedai kain oso! last week i went to buy kain and mintak the tailor jahit jadi dress. this weekpun mcm tiiirgoda nak beli kain lagi and jahit plain chiffon baju kurung plak.

and then i keep on complaining on not having enough $$$. hahaha :p

Muna said...

farah... i ade 2 baju kat tailor tak ambik lagi and already i dah idea2 baru untuk buat more baju!

and when i get fatter and cant fit into my bajus anymore i'll give them to ur cute lil baby sister k? she's soooooo cute la! eee!

Anonymous said...

i love this entry...so witty =D and gambar babies yg atas tapak tangan tu, very unique, but yucky (I think). still, thewhole thing's cute. Ya must become a magazine editor, mun! Ya got what it takes! =D quit that boring job in TNB!!! you're wasting ur real talents...

Anonymous said...

bagus benar yang bab nak pergi mekah tu....lepas kahwin, bolehlah pergi...hehehe =D i wish i can go, like, right now! ='(