CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fear mongers are so stupid



I have to be reminded for the billionth time, that when people have stereotyped me, they will remain as such for the rest of their pathetic lives.

But I being me being dont give u none of my f***ing attention, will proceed with what I believe in.

And today is the happiest day of my life!

Because the VP responded to my request and boohoo those losers pun dapat gak la the benefit from my effort kan. But nevermind, at least they realized that they're so stupid that had I followed their cowardness and not submit the letter, we would never have gotten what we are entitled to!

I HATE FEAR MONGERS. I WILL SACK THESE COWARDS WHEN I BECOME BOSS.

Hehehehehehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa yg u dapat tu?

Anonymous said...

yay! aku setuju..... =D kalau ramai pekerja macam ni...bankraplah TNB...hahhaha....hope when you become the boss someday, pilih org elok2 sikit...

Muna said...

salary adjustment & arrears of RM**** !!!!