CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

sirah junjungan


guess what?

I finally set foot in Istana Budaya for the staging of Sirah Junjungan Tahajjud Cinta.

Finally (emphasis added): Inilah akibatnya kalau kita asyik tunggu tiket free sahaja.

Akhirnya dapat jugak!

hehe! =)

It was a happy experience, but I was a bit disappointed to have Jamal singing all he songs as I expected I had gotten the Siti Nurhaliza/Mawi night.

I want Siti because: I want to experience her life performance, as I heard her live performance is awesome.

I want Mawi because: I want to feel his aura. Betul ke ada aura as claimed by many tu?

=p.

There were some Really good scenes simply because it illustrates stories which I have never heard of or have forgotten. I came with higher expectation, so I was not too entertained. I expected to fall in love with Baginda through the scenes and story telling but to a certain point the narrator annoyed me with his tone. =p.

I also expected to cry. But again,when the narrator cried at the end of the show it annoyed me. I dont fancy the narrator. huhu.

I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to experience it and it was Erma's birthday so last night was pretty special for her as she celebrated her birthday with all of us! =)

We sang "Allah selamatkan kamu" to blend in with the whole Islamic theme of the night.

Gambar!

5 comments:

Hanna Rabittah said...

eleh,
ntah2 u mmg a big fan of mawi n siti
ekekekeke

Muna said...

okay, i admit, i love mawi !! and siti is just phenomenal la...everyone must meet her at least Once in this lifetime ok... =p

Anonymous said...

i tot its already acknowledged worldwide that muna is a mawi fanatic? =P~

Muna said...

That, coming from u, means the WORLD to me!!! hahaha thank u thank u!!

Ilya said...

yup, mun...thanks to Kerajaan Negeri Selangor for the tickets! And to Ayah, for letting us come instead of himself! I thought a lot of scenes were great, and the acting, superb. Great casts. As for the narrator, i agree with you. It'd be more interesting to have more than one narrator with different personalities. That'd definitely help. Gosh, I can go on forever...I love Istana Budaya!