CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

updates

*sigh*

The month of March has by far been the most emotional month for me in 2009. I am often with no emotions, you might want to note that.

I do not wish to be elaborative on this so just to put this on record, today is Friday the 13th and two days ago our commercial operation manager passed away after a minor operation. Two days ago I was at the hospital visiting him but he was not conscious and was on life support. I thus played paper balloons with his 3 year old kid.

One day ago my company had the whole ceremony performed on the dead and as I have not seen anything like it before, the curiosity had made me the cat who well in the end gets all scaredy.

It was nevertheless fulfilling as I needed to pay him my last respect.

We shall now carry on with the presentation without him.................................

Al-Fatihah.

3 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

masyaAllah.. so many deaths... so scary.... im almost always scared nowadays when i think abt it....

Muna said...

i saw him for the last time selepas dikapankan and his face was so scary!! i was super disturbed & vowed never to look @ any dead people's face anymore!

Ilya said...

Innalillahiwainnailairoji'uun...From Him we came and to Him we will return. And ye looked at his face? So brave.