CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

With the coming of 2009, I am now entering my very own bronze jubilee (right? 25 years is bronze or silver? bronze right..?) and still very very much the same ol crap.

I forgot my blogger password and had just renewed it a second ago.

Does it always feel like crap when u first come to the office after a looooong holiday? It sure feels like crap in here right now.

Most 7 year olds are probably feeling less crappy and are all excited about entering the new chapters of their lives. I find myself secretly wishing I have a kid aged 7 so that I have an excuse to not come to work today like most mothers in my office. =p.

Being a mother is such an advantage in my office, believe me! Being single and living with ur parents sucks as you'd be perceived as someone who is happy and has no problems all the time and hence the zero need for taking leave.

But i gotta sayyyy...I had an awesome! long holiday. You mothers kinda wish ur in my shoes now ey..?? hehehhe...

Btw, this entry is my 2009 effort to start things off for this lovely blog i've submitted myself to for years now. I love this blog so much. I read my old entries all the time especially when I feel down and it certainly gives me a reason to stop wishing I'm someone else- especially a mother who has a kid aged 7. =p.

whats a new year entry without a reso ey?

So my reso this year... to get punk'd less. grow up and get a less expensive hobby.

Will save money for the future. *shields eyes from super bright vision* heheh.. oh my future looks super bright! yay!!!!

5 comments:

WonderMama said...

it's silver jubilee lah.

welcome back :p

Muna said...

silver is it..?? okay2 thanks! hehehe..

tu lah, feels good to be back. love this blog forever *kiss kiss*

farahlily said...

happy new yr dahling :)

and.. err.. looking fwd 2 hear the *bright* news itu.... ehehehe *wink* *wink*

Muna said...

yay! happy new year farah!!! =D

yes yes.. will definitely let u know the *bright* news! hehe. hows P btw? enjoying life in P?

farahlily said...

P is gd so far, im lovin it :D though belum berjumpa lagi lar the youknowwhat itu... takpela i go slow, tambah networking skit ehehehe :p

miss you la!