CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BO's inauguration


Dear world, I frikin missed being part of history! (of course to Really be part of history I shouldve travelled to Washington and freeze myself out in the winter cold as early as 3am to witness only the world's greatest history being carved right before my eyes).


I watched part of it. Particularly the opening ceremony where the pope (ke?) recited a prayer which had everyone closing their eyes as the prayer was being heard by the entire world. Even with eyes shut, those history-makers had on their faces, expressions of hope from the abundance of their hearts.


Hope- that they have made the right decision; for restoration of world peace; and most importantly for God to bless America. hehe.


After "God bless America" being said, I was gone. Tertido like its nobodys business. And hence I missed Obama's great speech (my dad said his speech was so good). I'm sure I'll catch it on youtube or something later today. =))


I am not all over Obama or anything at the moment (oh but i'm all over my 3rd year aidil-ing annie! woohoo! Note: we should totally celebrate american style =p) simply because this whole african-american being president is more appealing to a country like America, and being Malaysian we dont have that kind of "issue" *cough*


Or do we?

3 comments:

farahlily said...

tgk kat youtube lar dear :)

i have posted his speech at my blog too :)

Muna said...

yeah dah baca kat ur blog.. =) mmg bagus the speech!

Anonymous said...

I hate Obama. I love myself.