CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My first business trip bah..

Apparently my unpredictable life has become even more unpredictable. It is for this reason that I never attempt to plan anything in life any more than for the next 3 hours. =p.

The unpredictability of life has installed sabah for me next week, believe it or not. I will be going to Kota Kinabalu for 3 days next week, and I expect it to be not so much fun when I do business but so much fun when I get to eat cheap seafood, try the hotel spa and hopefully buy the entire land below the wind. Will bring entire bank to execute this plan. hehe.

Will probably meet up with Shireen Leandra Sikayun if i have the time! (Shireen, u live in KK right? I cant remember. *pukul self*)

I just hope the hotel I'll be staying at has water heater. Please God.. Please take care of me by giving me water heater!

Sabah, here I come to steal ur pearls! (I really dont like pearls) =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can give me those pearls. =P

Muna said...

and then what? u nak jual la tu... Pfffft! oh now that u know i dont like pearls, u shud totally buy me sthg else such as gems, stones, diamonds, emeralds, doubloons, white gold, gold, blabla... =p

Dinie Wan said...

bahh.. sronok berabis atu..

Muna said...

dinie, takut la nak tido sorang... but yeah, hopefully lepas ni hantar pg liverpool plak! hehe..

Dinie Wan said...

you probably wont appreciate this.. but sabah byk hantuuu.. LOL.. apparently one kakak here cakap dekat her kampung, its just normal to see kepala terbang2 masa malam2.. LOL.

Muna said...

dinie!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut up!!!!!!! ='(((

Bads said...

YES YES!! I live in KK.. hehehe.. Gimme a buzz ok!! You are still here right??? Deela has my number..

Muna said...

shireen!!! i dah balik kl!!! huhuhuhu... but i enjoyed KK nevertheless.. i had little time to go jalan2 anyways. maybe i'll be back in near future, so i'll see ya when i see ya ok? =))

Anonymous said...

sabah ada kepala terbang? haha, entertaining.