CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Petrosains, you are awesome



[It is ironic, on the days and weeks that you're Most busy, you try to squeeze time for blogging, simply because blogging suddenly IS the relaxing thing to do when ur on the computer as opposed to sending and replying emails]

I find myself in my most busy days and weeks. And I find myself blogging. I find myself the need to be in touch with myself for a moment. I find myself returning to my blog. Seriously, everyone should have a blog to create sense of self, and most importantly to be able to treat self without having to go to a therapist. As Dinie once said, (and I believe he got this fact from a website or sthg) "...expressive writing shows significant benefit in providing psychological relief...". I HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ONE OF HIS SHENANIGANS. haha. Even if it is, takpe, i think there are some truth in it.

OK. Enuff. Yesterday I went to Petrosains!!!!!!!!! =D

I should be embarrassed for trying to hog all the toys (machines to demonstrate scientific stuff) and for trying to compete with the kids who tried to hog all the toys, but I'M NOT. We had soooo much fun that we actually spent 5 hours kot in there. =))


It was yesterday that I repented from making fun of Petrosains years ago.. And every subsequent years after that. Sorry la Petrosains they never made you sound That interesting in the pamphlets or tv adverts. I mean tivos make Mawi and Ekin sound so much more interesting than Petrosains ok. C'mmmonn!!! =p


I cant sum up 5 hours of fun in here so you'll have to go experience Petrosains for yourself ok? I'll insert some pics in here later for you to envy though.. =p


Must trys:
  • The swirling dark slide! Its so scary I was screaming the whole way down the slide but there is a minimum and maximum height restriction so not everyone can get on it.

  • the delayed vision camera thing.

  • the heat thermal camera vision thing? (I discovered the tip of my nose is cold while the rest of my face is hot. Normal human beings dont have cold nose tip. Haaaaa... Menarik tak I?)

  • the "how-low-can-u-go" platform. its a moving platform that will make u scream!

  • the electron running thru ur body to make a bulb light.

  • the mind wave game (which i never got to play)

  • the helicopter ride!

  • the hurricane booth!

  • the earthquake bench!

  • the go-kart (nampak best but I didnt try it)

  • the superdig!

  • THE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!



    But if ur a buta science and a penakut like me, bring an Aidil to explain everything and to teman u ok?

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    "how-low-can-u-go" platform - yg ni yg mana?

    Dinie Wan said...

    cant believe i never went.. :O

    Muna said...

    vertigo: yg max 43 degrees tu and it made me scream sebab rasa mcm nak jatuh.

    dic: i persuaded mi, zul and afiq to go and they went!!! u shud totally go!! =))