CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

july trip :)



Hello, readers. U know what? Eversince I cut my hair, the first thing I realized is that there are so many people who care about me in the office. I think I should start paying attention to them. =p.

Even the driver whom i never really spoken to tegur my hair. Ala so sweet la everyone in my office. I just wish my office is more like a boutique and not some manly industry. i'm not a man! "i'm a pony i'm a pony!" (hehe saje)

u know what else? my trip to cherating was just ultra awesome!! i found the best otak2 in the world and also the sos for the keropok lekor was just super tasty. i visited the kemaman zoo and saw animals i have not seen before. scapegoat's bulu is really nice and the sound of a goat IS REALLY "mmmbeeekkkk". like really! i've always thought thats just a sound human make tapi tak jadi when they want to imitate animals.

kemaman zoo was just cool man. oh but you know what's uncool though? the HAZE. spoil ler. we woke up as early as 6.30 am to see the sunrise but because the haze was so thick we didnt see anything! just haze and dusty far far away trees :(

will upload pics for your viewing pleasure :)


Housekeeping announcement:
Komen
ler... =p

4 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

cherating was da BOMB!!!! ahahhaha.. aidil hooked us up!

Muna said...

yup, we shud go back to cherating when the tiger's cage siap and tiger arrives. ;p

vertigo said...

next time pegi kt plak la

Muna said...

kt ade ape..? best tak? but it has been ages since we were in Primula. it'd be nice to visit KT again. =)