CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lookky what i found!
















I found the bags that are exactly like my wallet!

Would it be totally insane to get any of these bags now and totally match it with my wallet? hehehehe.

Okay this imagination aside, this weekend i'm off to a make up sale to get hold of some great colors to paint my face with. haha!

make ups definitely can make me really really happy and so I will look forever young! Speaking of forever young, I need also to store hand cream at the office because my hands are getting so dry from the full blast aircond in this office.

With this kind of coldness, i should just hibernate and not work. not condusive for working, people!

3 comments:

vertigo said...

be careful of H1N1 okay..

Muna said...

okay.. =)

update: bought a hand cream set and moisturizer at the sale. a good buy i'd say. should last me for a whole year!

note to self: do not be sorry for spending so much on things you love and make you happy. =)

Aurora Marshall Boutique said...

hi,
nice bag! (^_^)
wanna find nice,stylish dress,blouse etc at low price (plus,free shipping for purchase rm100 & above)?
pls visit my blog - http://auroramarshallboutique.blogspot.com/
thanks a lot!