CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

significant updates

Can you imagine how many things have happened to me since I last updated..? Plenty:

  • A fox who has been living on the roof of my office pooped all over my cuby last Friday- making today the 1 week anniversary of me having grudge over it and fyi, it is still alive.
  • My segamat grandmother passed away on Monday 6.7.2009- the date she gave birth to her last child, 40-ish years ago.
  • sorry sorry I just realized that my 100th post is Really my 101st post! I CANNOT count. Period.

So the damn fox is still alive thanks to our proscrastinating maintenance team and its most recent victim is Shabbir, who came back from Kerteh with 6 mini packets of keropok and cleverly placed it on his table on Wednesday night. On Thursday morning he came running to my place to tell me that the fox had opened all 6 packets but did not really eat the keropoks. Berok gile la fox ni!!!

And then i thought for a second: why is it that suddenly when anyone has a fox story they will come to me??? Just because the fox pooped at my place suddenly everyone can relate to me? sad!

Oh and it is worth mentioning that at least foxy made me popular in a different way as opposed to being the topic for 'the girl whose marriage is coming'. Super!

On Monday 6.7.09 at 1530 hrs our beloved grandmother, Mak Tok passed away. cry cry cry. She was a really nice person and the thing we all remember about her most is her famous tagline: "Kuasa Allah....". This term is so universally used that even when we were talking about something So unrelated to God or religion or fate, she will have the last say because she will regard everything as "kuasa Allah". hehe. funny.

The best thing about letting her go was that she literally *glow* as a corpse even more than when she was alive. Amazing how God communicates to us isn't it?

I hope she rests in peace and will finally be reunited with my late grandad whom I never met as he passed away 27 years ago in his sleep.

and to sum everything up- this is my 102nd post because my 100th post is really my 101st post.

7 comments:

vertigo said...

nothing is ever unrelated to God.

Muna said...

no i mean like when it was sthg about why we hadnt prepared sthg earlier for my sister's wedding haritu.. that was really our fault and not "kuasa Allah" rite.. =p

Dinie Wan said...

Kuasa Allah..

Muna said...

emas kuning istana muda... =p

ilya said...

i didnt know bout this fox thing...really, mun? kesiannn...yes, and about arwah mak tok...memang nampak sgt kalau org tu baik...it makes me feel really scared about myself.

Muna said...

haaa tau takpe! pulangkan lah semua baju2 aku tuh.. hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.