CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

online banking

Thank God for online banking !!!

As you all must know by now, I suffer from bankophobia since time immemorial and eversince the God-sent online banking exist, I am now cured :) hehe.

A few days ago I forgot my online bank password and so I panicked like crazy but due to my fear for the bank, I just kept quiet and did not tell a soul. I was afraid if I told anyone then I'll have to call someone or go to the bank or something.

Somehow today I remembered my password again and yabadabadoooooo my refund cheque is in!!! I got refunded because the KOOP has deducted my salary for 4 months for KOOP fee u know, and turns out, it was actually for someone else's account but they deducted My salary! They made a mistake with the staff number so instead of deducting that member's salary, they deducted mine!

Luckily one fine day I sebok2 went to the KOOP to see the new flat screen tv and asked this brader whyyy la i never registered to be a KOOP member but they deducted my salary. So he checked and found out the error KOOP had made!

Syukurnya dapat balik all my money. Will not spend it. Yeah right. haha.

While the rest of the world thanks online banking for making their lives easier, I thank it for making me a more courageous person. BRAVO ONLINE BANKING!

2 comments:

vertigo said...

whoever came up with online banking should be awarded with the nobel prize. hehe.

damn those koop people for making that 'mistake', if it was a mistake.

WMA said...

hehe.. i dah mengamuk kat koop tu, u jgn risau.. diorang akan refund lagi 2 kali. kaya kaya!!! =p

lepas tu kalau buat silap lagi, saman je la rm10K terus. boleh la beli jacuzzi ke ape sebijik. haha