CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

road trip

Ayah just confirmed that the Legend Hotel in Cherating has been booked! So I will be off to Cherating this afternoon hopefully by 6.30pm! :D I haven't packed as I thought I will be leaving tomorrow... But I already have all the things that I want to bring in mind, so its just a matter of putting those things in the bag (if I can find all those things in the first place).

At 5 sharp I have to leave the office. I really hope I can leave at 5 sharp. Please. Please. Today's lucky number is 5.

Pegi beli nombor.

Haha..

Ok see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya...!!!

3 comments:

Mastura said...

last time i was in legend,cherating;i vomited keropok lekor in the bathroom sink.causing it to clog.didn't know the use of toilet bowls at that time.was given a new room after that.owh the hospitality.:)

Mastura said...

sorry for being disgustingly honest about that.;}

Muna said...

oh my! but the keropok lekor i had in kemaman was just superb! maybe u ate too much til u got sick :p hmm didnt know sinks cud clog due to too much gooey things stuffed in it