CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6.6.2009

On the abovementioned date, I have 3 wedding invitations. 1 from UIA friend, 1 from Zico friend, and another 1 from TNB friend.

The winner is I think Ezrina-- Yay!!! because Ezrina is in KL. And also Ezrina's wedding is at the hall, I can SO wear my baju paling over dalam dunia, because otherwise, it'll be such a waste to buy that baju if I dont get to wear it. Hehe.

I still think Ezrina is the cutest person in Zico despite Azlan constantly X X Ezrina. Azlan memang jahat, nobody will back him up when he X either Ezrina or Shireen or Elsa because everyone in that chambering room mcm sorority girls. And yes, Azmi is in that sorority!! haha..

I hope Ezrina tak invite my master in Zico... Eeeeeeeeee. Ezrina, please dont invite her!!! Kalau tak I tanak pegi wedding u! hehe.

Ala, yang lain jangan kecik hati because I really cannot split myself into 3. =(

Okay, see you there! :D

9 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

whens ur wedding? if not, im getting married...

Unknown said...

if u wanna get married, u should really go ahead... janganla tangguh benda yang baik...

Lance Tang said...

often heard about wedding clash~
actually is the "good day" clash...
especially those lucky numbers...

Ilya said...

dinie n mun kalau ada rezeki, can choose the same date...senang keje...hehehhe...

Muna said...

eleh ilya, dulu masa mama suruh kau kawen sama date ngan aku kau mati2an tanak!!!! hahahahahhaha

kecoh

Muna said...

betul2, benda baik tak elok ditangguh2, but i dont really care about lucky dates or not.. its too detail to think about. lets just live a normal happy life.. =)

oi dinie, if u marry before me, I get ur first child!

Bads said...

LOL.

This makes me miss good times =) Miss you guys heaps and heaps!!

unfortunately i won't be able to make it to Ezrina's wedding =( boo hoo! i have a couple of trials in june to prepare for. sigh.

oh and i also have two weddings to attend that same weekend here in KK. one of which i have been appointed to be a bridesmaid. haha. like for the 6th time?! always a bridesmaid... hahaha (don't finish the sentence!!)

Muna said...

Shireen!!! No!! U must come!! Ur Elsa's date! huhuhu... And if u dont come, Ezrina will put me at the same table as Mr. Izhar!!! U must penuhkan the table!

Wow Shireen, U have been a bridesmaid for 6 times? will u catch the bouquet (when the bride tosses it) already??? =p

Ilya said...

yeke? aku tak ingat pun situasi tu. drama kuin =) kihkihkih.