CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

GRRRrrrrr-ah!

I've got so many things going on in my head right now.

Bearable, mostly. Hence the need to pour it out herein. (The unbearable ones are to be digested because this blog is too public and its just uncool to be too whiney, girls. you know when u shout as in wanting the whole wide world to give their attention to you on fb? yeah, you got me to hate you right there and then.)

Attitude gile saya ni...


So the other day I read something about AAR and Emelda in the newspaper. Everyone who has crossed paths with me would know that I live to "marry" AAR. haha. But u know what, suddenly when he said that he will from this moment on, trust that she will shape him into becoming a good man-- i turned off.

Attitude gile saya ni...


I dont know... maybe i'm just jealous. HAHA.

Oh yesterday the toilet at my office smelled like someone buang bayi in there. But everyone in my office are so nice, I dont think anyone would do that. I mean most people are married except for the 4 of us -- minus 2 (guys), so its either me or Nasyrah. Oh God, can u imagine if one day there is actually a real baby found dead in the ladies??! I think I will be the first accused and Nasyrah second. Of course lah, Nasyrah looks more innocent than me!

Just a wild thought... hehe


And just a moment ago I found out that my whole office is forming a committee to discuss my wedding.

They're precious people, people in my building. (Side story, very funny! : My GAP cuby neighbour asked me about this guy whose nickname is mat**, but he thought it is mak**, so he wanted to confirm it with me. Kalau mak** mesti dia rasa nak ngorat that guy sebab that guy could be GAP too kan?)

But you have Got to be kidding me man.. Is this like The Office or something?? Is there like hidden cameras around me right now?? Why does my life feel like its illustrated and not real?

5 comments:

Muna said...

note to self: the bau bayi in the toilet is still there and oh dear God its worse than yesterday.

Should i be looking for that baby now?

vertigo said...

report it to the janitor or something!!

btw, 'the office' best giler!!! i wanna be in it! =O

Muna said...

dulu i tgk jugak the office tu. Now dah takde new season kan?? hehe

New side story: now that my house is being visited by dogs, one morning while preparing for breakfast, my cat meow-ed non stop sebab dia lapar, then... he heard the dog outside my house barked and the cat yang bising tadi terus terdiam and muka dia takut!!

kesian dia...

Dinie Wan said...

GAP what?? whaaaa?? tak faham...

you buang bayi?? really? well actually if its anak org lain, it kinda makes sense.. hahahaha.

actually come to think of it, ayah, pak cik zakaria, and eton is very the-office-able.

Muna said...

if our house turns into an office one day, it WILL be The Office.

First Scene:
(Pakcik tries to open door dengan ganas and door knob tertanggal, Ryzal rushes to Pakcik with RM100 in hand)
Ryzal: Pakcik, nak pegi Jasema.
Pakcik: nak buat aPEEEEEE??
Ayah: Eh, Zakaria, bulan ni saya belum bayar gaji ye...
Pakcik: Bulan lepas pun belum bayar lagi...
Ayah: Oh saya lupa! hahahahahaha.
Pakcik: (Expects gaji to be given)
Ayah: Nantilah saya bagi. Saya belum pegi bank lagi.

Eton: KENAPA tombol pintu ni tercabut???
Ryzal: Kekton,I want to go to Jasema!
Eton: (fixes door knob, and within seconds it is fixed)
Pakcik: Tun, Dr. Wan belum bayar gaji lagi bulan ni.
Eton: Pakcik mintak lah...

*5 minutes later*

Ilya: Ayah, nak duit gaji bulan ni!

THE END.