CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Boleh blah


I am very happy for my dad because he is elevating to a whole new level of his career even if it means having to move to a conservative country like Riyadh. Also, even if it means I have to stay in Malaysia alone and not be able to follow him. I am nevertheless very happy for him because I think he's a genius and he has that potential to do just about anything-- like me. :D I am however very demotivated unless I have new clothes and people do not get on my nerves!

That is why my ears bleed everytime someone gives a negative comment about his decision to move to Riyadh and even worst-- discourages or memperlekehkan(?) him.

I do not like negative people. They really make my world a living hell.


If I hear one more person says f***ed up things about any of this I will hit that person so hard, his ears will bleed, his nose will break and his teeth will be scattered on the floor. I will then stab him with my words of wisdom and make him regret saying those negative words.


If there is one thing you can do towards other people-- do not let it be something that will make him doubt his own potential. If you'd rather live in your comfort zone, suit yourself, but do not stop other people from pursuing their dreams or trying to step out of that zone to look for new challenges in life. You unrefined pisa shit!

15 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

the best thing to do is just to say, seriously dude... wots ur problem?

Dinie Wan said...

weyh.. ask amin to add me on facebook! lol

Muna said...

dont u already have enough Amins in your fb?? kau add je dia.

btw, did you get my email yg ada attachment gambar tuuuu??

Dinie Wan said...

ada.... wot amin is he??

Muna said...

Amin Murni-- joint fb account.

kalau aku ada joint fb account dgn aidil sure gaduh siot! =p

Dinie Wan said...

joint acct is so wtf. we all need to be individuals.

Muna said...

hehe cant agree more on that.

tp kalau bank joint account tu aku mcm suka gak la.. hahahahhahaha

hoxzle said...

wait.. ayah moving to Riyadh? seriously?

Muna said...

zul!!!! kau baru tau ke?? OMG. I guess u were busy bungee jumping when we got the news! hahahahha

hoxzle said...

tell me more, please.. why? and when? aaand we're still keeping the house in tmn tun, for sure, right?

Muna said...

why: he got a job at the King Saud University.

When: September 15th 2009

The taman tun house belongs to either Mi or me, depending who gets married first! hahahahaha. Let the race begin! =p

Dinie Wan said...

i reserve a room in that house!

hoxzle said...

I call shotgun on the top floor!!!! muahahaha..

ilya said...

dun worry zul...surely we will take care of our house, kalau ayah jadi pergi...esastera office/warehouse will still be there, with me handling everything, still there...apapun let ayah make the decision...he deserves it, it's his life...apapun, esastera akan tetap terbela...hehehhehe

WMA said...

its interesting to see how everyone's life will turn out to be with this change. :)