CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

tayar pancit bini tukar

I havent been writing about the dramas in my life for a while. I can assure you, I literally am living in a drama!

So the other day I was driving home from work. It was around 5.45pm when I reached Taman Tun. I leave my office at 5.15 everyday and will reach home 5 before 6. My job is dreamy to some, i think. =p. By this time (5.45) I will usually be very very tired and had yawned about 60 times in total. Staring at the computer all day will be a total disadvantage to me very very soon, i know.

So in that half asleep state of mind, I stopped at a red light and yawned somemore. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me singing loudly in my car (and hence think I'm a total nut) when I saw a toyota livina parked at the roadside with a man sitting at the Driver's seat and the wife outside the car, looking at another man who was changing their flat tyre. Lets assume the Driver is her husband.

I saw the wife, face all crooked, waving at the husband, signaling for him to come down and help her. He spoke also in sign language to which I understood as, "No, its too hot I will not leave my seat."

The wife then gave him the annoyed look, just in time for another guy (a security guard from a nearby apartment) to come from across the road to inquire on what was happening. So now there are two men (strangers to the husband and wife). One changing the tyre and another one comforting the wife.

This situation made me hate cars even more.

And of course cursed that nAg husband of hers!

*nAg -- Not A Gentleman

5 comments:

Muna said...

omg!!! hahahahaha Nissan ke? MAluuuuu.. I am That horrible with cars! *gelak sampai pengsan*

Even if thats the brother kan, its not an excuse to duduk je in the car!

Dinie Wan said...

dumbass... hahaha..

ps. the NAG huband does not represent the nAg movement started in Banting in the mid 2004s which is totally for changing tyres for damsels in distress.

Muna said...

what was the nAg movement for then..?

Oh! Oh! I remember.. Was it because a bunch of u got pissed off with those people who tries tooooooo hard to get a girl because they were toooooo gentle a man??? hahahahahaha

Ilya said...

wow...this is some story...still we dunno who is actually who...you are, after all, living in a drama...hahahhahahaaaa =)

Dinie Wan said...

nAg -- its not a club, its a campaign... dat was the motto.
you don't join nAg, u are if u are.

we stood for everything that made sense. the MVPs of our time. and it still runs deep in the blood of its founders.... :)