CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our precious visit to Jakarta!


Our prompt and impulsive plans to go to Jakarta in April materialized in the end. Yays! :D

I never thought I’d come back to Jakarta so soon since my last visit in December for the Mag Magi wedding. And I never thought this time I’d be coming with my family and Aidil and my dad’s pride and joy, the esastera people! Of course at first I felt like I was gonna be so clingy to Aidil or my parents because the esastera people are outlanders to me, but as we met, they’re actually really friendly and although they’re old, they’re still very very cool. =p

Anyway, I finally understood what my dad has been doing for the past 7 years (Yes, 7 years!) in fronta the computer and all those sleepless nights and late night meetings with entah sape2 in Bangsar and what made my parents so cheerful and young and hip these days. :p Thanks to esastera, my parents aren’t even close to being grumpy old man and woman :p

I brought 3 juta and it was more than enough. Siap beli stuff yang tak perlu pun. But I didn’t have the chance to go to the spa sebab takde kawan. :(( The closest I got to the hotel spa was to go to the counter where the receptionists weren’t too friendly. I can still remember my best spa experience at the Promenade Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. NAK PEGI SPA!!!! Will google for nice spas now!

Highlights of the trip were makan, shopping, shopping, sebenarnya shopping je! And we got to go to interesting places and met interesting people. I now know I will be like Auntie Nordarus when I’m old. She is very chatty and very positive about life. She’s the most beautiful person I have ever met. Throughout the 4 days, I never see a frown or hear a complaint from her. Even when everyone is fast asleep after a long tiring day, I peeped behind and will always receive a smile from her. :)

My dad is of course like that too. But the quiet version. Not chatty but still very very positive about life. His body age is 30. I have yet to do a body age test. I bet I’m 6 and Aidil’s 50. :p

I am now extremely inspired to have my own kebaya place called Muna Kebaya. I don’t care! Don’t laugh at me!!! If anyone copies my idea I will sue you in the court of law!

5 comments:

vertigo said...

haha, siot! i did a body age test. mine is about 30 je la.. huhu

ilya said...

i will copy Muna Kebaya....sue me...sue me... =D...hahahhahah....yelah, trip jakarta memang best...sebab dapat beli banyak buku...that's what i love most...and jumpa member2 esastera kita...bestnya....best sgt...syukur semua selamat...

Muna said...

Ya Allah, ur body age is 30?? and ur 27?? Aidil!! bahaya!!!

Jom pegi lagi end of this year!! I mean since I'm staying in KL after all, OR I could check out the market in Riyadh. Tp confirm la takde baju kebaya tu...

Dinie Wan said...

my body age should be 40...

i can design baju too!!

woits.. how to buy the coach la... my acct ada 7pound jer skrang.. seriouslyyy til month's end.. im dead!!

Muna said...

bgtau la harga berapa.. nanti aku bank in duit...