CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All Wised Up!


I was struck by wisdom yesterday. Man, it felt great! And of course I wanna thank that wise person for spending a generous amount of time to pass on her wisdom to meeeee. It’s really bizarre though, the more she talked, the more I saw the reflection of myself in her. A lot of times you know exactly who you are and who you will be in the future, but it never really comes in the form of a person physically present to remind you of yourself.

Metaphorically speaking, (Oh Mr. Zaidi of UIA, I learnt and loved metaphors since I met you) I was sitting in front of the mirror, looking at a 45 year old me talking to this 25 year old me about life, love, relationships and marriage – a scenario you wont get to see everyday in the VP’s office. :p

To sum things up, the stuff she said to me was rather heavy for someone my age to comprehend (me being 6 and all..) but but but… they are nevertheless advices from the heart and from 45 years of reality-bites life experiences so I have to give her credit for that.

I believe everything she said has and will benefit me forever. And I too, will pass on this wisdom to many. In fact, I’ve tried for many many years.

My advice; You will never learn anything if you’re too proud. I propose you tell people your situation, seek help and start LISTENing!

Thank you.

P.s.: Those of you who want the secret tips she gave me, please sms or call me. Please be advised that you will be charged a minimal consultation fee of RM1k per hour. Please note that the aforesaid rate is exclusive of service tax and disbursements.

4 comments:

Ilya said...

Amboi! Mahalnya fee! hehehhe...good, good...at least ya got your future planned there...dont forget to enjoy life as it comes! =)

Muna said...

yea, its too damn easy to say it but susahnya nak enjoy weekdays!!!!! argh

oh btw, in case u dont know, in my office-- we are all planners. heheh.

Dinie Wan said...

i want to join in the business. i like telling people they have a problem... owh, im already doing that! yay!

Muna said...

come2, ur always welcome if ur willing to share only 10% of the profit. hahahahahaha