CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm in a gilded cage


Will someone free me already?



Heck, I gotta free myself.



Oh btw, dont extend my expression to mean I'm being followed by Paparazzis or anything. I'm just caged in my very own lil comfy world.



I'm thinking.. I want to be somebody in this lil comfy world of mine, not somebody in the world people expect me to be.



Today's June 9th right? Ok that means I have 14 more days to freeeeedom! Yayayayyyyy!!!!

5 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

wott happens on the 23rd?

Muna said...

terlepas daripada this clause in my offer letter that says if I resign before 1 year, i'll have to pay 8k!

Dinie Wan said...

after that, you'll just be staying with amin cos u want to. miahahaaha.

Muna said...

i got lotsa ideas that doesnt involve me going to work. the only question is -- am I daring enough to take risks. Hmmm...

Ilya said...

i totally agree with dinoesaurus!