CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

rudeatude again...!!

Why do I more often than not encounter rude people?? Argh!!!

So I was on my way to Seremban for Aienn's engagement yesterday, when I reached my first toll. It was the kerinchi link toll or somewhere there la --before approaching the federal highway in front of Midvalley tu.

Okay, so I had to pay RM1.50 right? I had 10 ringgit with me and dengan BAIKNYA I looked through my car's coin box to find 50sen to FACILITATE this toll gate girl so that she doesnt have to return sen-sen to me.

So i took her stupid sunday morning's precious time by like what? 5 blinking seconds? To frikin facilitate her work???

And to my surprise, when I handed her RM10.50, she murmured without looking at my face

"Lembab nak mampos!"

Woi B****, kalau kau moody cari keje yang tak payah deal dengan orang la. keje la cuci jamban ke ape. Dah la perempuan; tak reti berbudi bahasa langsung!! Kalau aku marah kau balik aku takut kau tarik rambut aku yang aku dah blow lawa2 untuk pegi engagement kawan aku. So I let you go because I didnt wanna spoil my day and my friend's big day. Tapi kalau aku lalu kat toll gate kau lagi sekali and kau cakap camtu lagi sekali aku akan suruh Aidil sound kau! hahahaha.. (sebab aku memang tak reti marah orang).

Seriously, ruginya tak perasan nama dia ape. Kalau tak memang dah melayang surat complain yang panjangnya 10 page kepada PLUS.

I hate you toll gate girl !!!!! Ur so uncool and you suck !!!!!!

4 comments:

WonderMama said...

I pon encounter macam toll-gate girl macam ni! but in my case, it was the other way around.. die yang lembs. hahah. abis berbalas jerit la kitorg kat toll tu. and her name was Siti or Sharifah, i remember the name starts with an 'S', free hair and agak lebar sikit badan die. OMG I so ingat die! dekat toll kesas sunway btw. And then few weeks later I saw her again, trying to cross my toll lane to go the other booth. sebbaik aku xlanggar je die. Pakai TnG/Smarttag je la mira, x payah deal ngn org2 camni. I rase if laki yg jage toll xde pon kerek camni tau

Dinie Wan said...

giler btul...

a brit comedian once said....
you know ur posh when everytime ur in a fight all u can think of is writing a stiff letter...
LOL

Muna said...

that brit comedian is so right!!!!!!

I have decided to proceed with writing the letter. I dont know her name, but i know at what time and which booth I was at. They should be able to track down who that person is.

Ilya said...

hmm..can feel your kebengangan here...too bad...posh or not posh, you dont deal with a bitch that way. Take sometime to think about it, yeah?