CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

today's wednesday

Today I feel like quoting myself. I really think many people can benefit from my quotes. ;p

Many years ago I said, "Life's a bitch but dont let it pee on you." This has worked marvellously to get me through life.

Last year I said, "Apparently people are only holy during the months of Ramadhan and Syawal." I seriously take that back.

Last weekend I said, "we (my friends and I) live in a life full of drama. We need a guy who can put up with these dramas on a daily basis. So you cant be with a guy who works off shore and only have the time to listen to the drama that happened to you a month ago.. By that time u'd have so many other things happening in your life. He wont be able to keep up." No, we are not demanding.

Today I said, "That kain is so overpriced. And plus, she's really not friendly. So I wont buy the kain." I was really in denial. I love the bloody sequined chiffon!

So. Life's a bitch as in that lady at Binwani's was a biatch but dont let it pee on you, so I wont let her stop me from buying that kain (one fine day nanti, ingat orang takde kredit kad ke? nanti I buat la... ;p). Apparently people are holy during other months because I got an Aigner wallet yesterday! Today's drama in my life is that my f-ckd up agent made a mistake when submitting my car registration form to the insurance company and so my car registration number in the insurance certificate is wrong! I'm no longer in denial. I love that bloody sequined chiffon!

1 comments:

Ilya said...

Sabar...mun...sabar...hahahhahaaaa....life's a bitch but dont let it pee on you? Change your quote and life will definitely be better...but who am I to boss a drama queen? =)