CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

today's drama


I couldnt sleep last night as I had injected a dose of caramel frapuccino into my caffeine-sensitive system late afternoon yesterday around 6.30-ish.



So I woke up rather cranky as I need to go to work with this whole fatigueness going on in me.



Just before I leave the house my eyes were focused on the new pair of shoes I bought last weekend. Which makes it 5 days old today.



Took it to wear it to work. It felt so funny and not right. One of the heels has lost its bottom layer so when I walk it has that sound which makes your teeth hurt.



I didnt do it -- but just so you know, this has affected my Thurday morning and I am about to start this day with a frown =(. I am currently wearing my black heels which is almost 3 years old. I am walking funny. And when I walked through the door this morning, my boss asked me if I hurt my foot.



And to that, I said "Yes".



Okay, the point that I'm making -- What the hell were you thinking when u destroyed my shoe and with not a tiny pinch of guilt hang it there back as if nothing had happened? A little "I'm sorry" and owning up to your mistake will not hurt. It will just make you more classy and hence deserving to have had the honour to don that shoe.

3 comments:

Ilya said...

are you talking to me? which shoe is this? sorry mun...and if you are talking to me, i'd like to tell you that, no, i dont feel any guilt about it...sorry...

WMA said...

my gold shoes (see picture). well, guilt does not come easily to those who are heartless. hahaha

ilya said...

thanks! i take it as...my apology is accepted =)