CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Office talk

I have in the past two weeks actively participated in my office's activities. (Something I vowed to myself never to do when I first started working). I am very anti social when it comes to office happenings because I always regard people in the office as old and well, being a Mosanto we always try to disregard other people's existence. We are so stuck up *sheesh* and we live in our very own little world.

(Consider yourselves very fortunate if Mosantos speak to you or acknowledge your existence)


So this is an achievement for me. First, I went on a bus to visit an HVDC Converter Station in Gurun; something I can only dream of 10 years ago (not that I Ever dreamt of going to an HCS..). Gurun is a far far away land. But I was very happy because I thought my junior suite in Swiss Inn Sungai Petani was awesome and very "VIP". Jacuzzi included :)) As you know the bathroom is my favourite place, so any hotel with first class bathroom will be the best hotel in my list of "best hotels"!

If you now ask me about how to convert AC to DC, i will know. I can even describe to you how the equipments look like. I will extend my description to how the converter station taste, smell and feel like. hehe.

Secondly, I participated in my division's bowling friendly tournament. Friendly konon. Everyone was just good. I mean great. I mean Shalin Zulkifli !!!! Btw, I GOT AN AWARD FOR THE LOWEST SCORE. Hahahahaha!! And when I had story-telling session with Aidil, he got a hamper for the same category! Hahahahahaha!!! (Hamper lagi teruk ok).

I was lucky to have Ryzal accompanying me to the tournament. Ryzal was a hit !! Some people even called him wonder boy because when he threw the bowling ball, most of the time it looked like it was aiming for the drain but suddenly it hit some pins! Well done Ryzal! Also people for once had a topic to chat with me: Anak ke? adik ke? Ryzal is now elevated to a whole other level -- from best friend to life saver.

Oh and I also will get my name card soon!! This is my card, this is my card (practice).

End.

3 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

bjal can pick up bowing ball?
but come to think of it, he is already super 11years old.. he should be able to do what humans are doing.

Ilya said...

rizal ikut...wah...bagus!

WMA said...

ryzal cant put his fingers in the bowling ball because he's not strong enuff to carry the ball with 3 fingers. but je can carry it with both hands and roll it slowly! haha

yup ryzal blended in with the people very very well. =p