CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

birthday came early this year!

Quotable Quote: This question was put to me when I sarcastically told Mosantos they should read my blog more.

"How do you know what to write in your blog?"

Hoi Mat! Soalan apa tu?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

As much as I never "fail to amaze" them, hehe, they never fail to amaze me as well.

And.... We're all going to Jakarta for Mag's wedding in December and not just on any date in December, it will be on my BIRTHDAY!!!!! (You do know that's on the 11th, dont you?)

So I technically bought myself a birthday present already. hehe.

I cant wait to go to Jakarta!

I am so broke right now- thank God for my not-so-proud-of savings. =p.

Go on suckers, give me ur wishlists.... I'll make em come true. Hohoho Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nak cewek2 ganteng dari indonesia!

Muna said...

whats?? noes. noes. i'm no ibu ayam.

i'm on my own quest to find fahri (the ayat2 cinta guy) haha.

Ilya said...

hahahaha, fahri? yeah, cute guy. anyway, hope you'll bring back some nice fabrics from jakarta!=D

Muna said...

fabrics for u..? or fabrics for me..? haha. Ala, i wont be going to Bandung (tp tgk dulu, maybe the van we're renting can take us there), tp kalau tak kene shop kat Jakarta je la..

sukakain sukakain sukakain!